Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our website:
1. SOCIAL LEARNING PROJECT CONTENT
- The contents of Social Learning Project web site are intended for your [personal, non-commercial] use All materials published on Social Learning Project (including, but not limited to, feature articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as "the Content") are protected by copyright and owned or controlled by Social Learning Project or the party credited as the provider of the content, software or other materials. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in ay Content accessed through the website.
- Social Learning Project is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.K and U.S laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit any of the Content, software or materials , in whole or in part.
- You may not download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on this website for personal use. You shall not store any significant portion of any Content owned by or licensed to Social Learning Project in any form.
2. REPRESENTATIVES AND WARRANTIES
- Social Learning Project neither represents nor endorses the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the service by any User, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information shall be at your sole risk. Social Learning Project reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the website.
- The website and all downloadable software are distributed on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. You hereby acknowledge that use of the website is at your sole risk.
- The material in this website could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. Your use and browsing of the website is at your risk. Neither Social Learning Project nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to , or use of, the website. Social Learning Project does not warrant that the functional aspects of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to particular user.
Social Learning Project reserves the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user and we, Social Learning Project agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.